Monday, September 17, 2007

Why am I not psychic (and other rants!)

Since Saturday this week has NOT gone well.
1) Apparently the ability to read minds is required nowadays :( which is not good as it is something I'm never any good at! Yes the ability to telepathically know what someone wants / thinks is essential to surviving in our modern and oh so lovely world (sarcasm.... beautiful). I have a couple of perfect examples where my uselessness in this field recently stood out (and which I am blatantly not gonna share on so public a blog - find my private ones for that ;)). SO as a short plea for anyone sending silent messages to me - I CANT HEAR YOU. Nothing beats dropping me a line you know ;)

2) In other news my legs are falling off - or at least it feels the fuck like it. Apparently -playing American football after 3 months of no exercise is a BAD idea :(

3) And to cap it all I am missing most of freshers week stuck at home :( - although I managed to weasel out of flying to canada with a friend I still cant get back to Leeds till Wednesday.

Maybe next week will be better! :)

No comments: