At last, I am back at leeds. The last few days have been chaos. First off it took all of 1 hour for me to break my new 'no drinking when theres work to do' rule. As a result I spent the last 2 night's getting spectacularly pissed! However Ive got that out of the system now so I will bo doing constructive things from now on.....
Other news? Well my CS:S team - the MMMugs - is getting off the ground, I'm sorting out a proper team roster for them at the moment.
On the website side I have to make a start on a new 'trainers' website - which I will actually be getting paid for. Oh and then theres my new project / scheme - LiveProject (working title) but more on that later I have work to do.
I might actually manage to post 2 days in a row tomorrow!! That would be a first
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment