Friday, April 21, 2006

Graduate? please don't make me!

I don't believe I'm saying this but I am so glad I am getting back to Leeds on sunday!

Yes I know it means I have to go into Uni (and that I have exams and that I wil do the usual lot of not doing any work - playing too many games) but Leeds feels like home now! Plus of course I actually like my course - alot. I even don't mind the exams.

But the real reason I want to get back? Because I'm fed up of this damn 9 till 5 Job I have had over easter. It's so boring I have wasted the whole afternoon doing nothing.
And of course theres the super internet connection to look forward too! Ahh it will be good!

|But it set me thinking: I really am not looking forward to graduating now. 4 years of (almost) dossing at uni will almost certainly be replaced with what I am doing now, paper pushing. Or pixel pushing if you want to be literal. I mean I like working on the computer but this is just stupid. So I never want to graduate, and if I do I will definitely work freelance if i can.

At least then I can pixel push from the comfort of my own home...

No comments: