Big news today!! Th other night I finally got round to watching Sin City! And it's just as good as I'd hoped. I liked the whole super-noir black 'n' white effect they used - it added a rerally good edge, especially as the only colours they used were rerally vivid and impacting.
Some good performances too! Bruce willis played the OTT cop really well and Clive owen was as superb as usual. Oh and I loved the sword weilding Miho (?) who kicked some serious ass!! Great scene where she decimated a carful of guys! (I wonder wether that as one of the bits Tarantino directed).
Anyway, good film, great cast, excellent story and well worth the watch (and the wait!!) It just goes to show that hollywod films don't have to be a load of tosh!!!!!
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
VIPeR:
OMG, how could you forget about Jessica Alba. ;)
But loved the film too mate.
Post a Comment