Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Caffeine pisses me right off

Caffeine does ood things to you, well no caffeine mints (Foosh to be precise) do very odd things to you - but essentially it is the caffeine. One of them is to make you not able to sleep, which is I suppose the whole point. The really annoying thing (from where I am sitting anyway) is that they don't actually WAKE you up or give you energy. So I am popping these mints in an effort to stay focused on my coding and all that happens is I sit here and cant be arsed, and now i cant sleep either.

So henceforth I am sworn off
caffeine mints and possibly even black coffee late at night (or early in the morning)  - at least till tomorrow anyway.

The reuslt5 of all this? I am sat here very pissed off, trying to play ogame (www.ogame.org) badly and wondering how I am going to get past 6 sleeping people to my door so I can get breakfast (dont ask I would tell but they might wake up and see me ;) ).

Oh and the coding I was trying to stay awake for? Can I make a PHP script create a directory? Can I fuck - 3hrs of my life wasted on shit......

So yes I am pissed off and annoyed, partly at the
caffeine but mostly at myself. I need coffee....

No comments: