Sunday, June 04, 2006

Izzy Wizzy, Lets get Busy!

Phew a manic phew days here. I had the Summer Ball on friday and it rocked. It wasn't as posh as we'd hoped but still pretty good. And it felt good to be dressed up in a dinner suit! The let down was really the music. Well actually most of it was pretty good; we saw my friend Rob in the LUU dance band which was quite cool. Then they were followed by some sort of rock band from the met (I think) who played some awesome tunes (The Who's Pinball Wizzard and Robbie Williams's Angels to name 2). But then we got Rachel Stevens - to start off with she was almost certainly not singing live and then she left after just 5 songs, good riddance tbh because her music is crap (it makes me wnat ot suicide!)

Hmm anyway, Those DVD's I got the other day (Batman Begins, Equilibrium and The Island)? I finally watched them all and they were pretty good! Reviews on their way next post but Im off out in a sec so I cant be bothered now. Oh and Blood Money is pretty crap - im already stuck on lvl 1!!! Again short review to follow.

Finally, HL2 Episode 1 was released the other day - it sounds really good and I would love to play it, but unfortunately I don't have a credit card that Steam will accept (argh) so Im gonna have to wait till tomorrow to buy it from the shops. It looks really promising though with some cool plot developments!

Till tomorrow then....

No comments: