Thursday, June 15, 2006

England Expects

Original name huh? Well Im in a rush so we will have to live with corny for now! I meant to post this before the first game, then before the second - funny how time runs away with you :D, anyway I think the 2 games we have seen so far back up what I am saying (or at least I hope so)

England expects alot from the world cup this year. I mean there is much at stake but also much in our favour. 40 years exactly since our last triumph and were in Germany again. As long as the group stage placements work out we may well meet them in the final.

So far the 2 games we have seen have been less than average, compared to argentina we are rubbish. BUT, and it's a big but, Sven actually made good substitutes in the last match. With proper wingers (as oppose wing-backs) we absolutely anhialated T&T.

Tonight I believe we will finally play to standard, and hopefuully thrash Sweden. We can do it, and we will.
I still believe in them and I hope that is enough..

In anticipation.....

No comments: